We Hereby award KGB Knight Ictinike with The KGB Guild Distinguished Service Medal.

Quote:

The KGB Guild Distinguished Service Medal

This award is presented to individuals who's non-Military contribution to the guild stands out from the rest. It is a great honor to receive this award as it is a statement to the recipient's exemplary performance and sacrifice to his Guild and the KGB Nation.

Originally Posted By: KGB Arch Duke Donk Leaps
DESCRIPTION: This man time after time helps guildmates in the capacity of Super Tech.

I think lately he has had a rough time of things and I feel that not does he only deserve this reward for his contributions of time and patience but it is a way for us to show that we appreciate him more than just saying thanks.

Ictinike's Hall of Fame record will now display his award as well as he may use them on his signature.

Please join me in Congratulating and Thanking Ictinike for all he does in service to KGB.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]