Originally Posted By: Donkleaps
So being in this new alliance and it being hyped up so much I busted my ass to get siege ready and help KGB make a showing for the sieges tonight.

Throughout the combat tonight there were a total of 6 KGB in the combat force. With almost 20 KGB members logged in we managed to field a grand total of 6 people over almost 5 hours of fighting.

That is shameful.

If you want to cement yourselves within this new alliance then people better start logging in for events. I don't even consider DF "my game" and I am logging in to help KGB.

The officers are busting their asses trying to keep DF together since Jet has his heart set on that game but the majority of KGB veterans will never install DF again so it is up to you in DF to keep up the honor and integrity of the KGB brand.

I have witnessed with my own eyes officers stressing out and growing gray hairs over the same noob ass questions/mistakes people are making in the game and they have given a ton of their personal time and effort to ensuring the new recruits/casuals have a place to live without really having to earn it.

If some of you cannot take the time to support your guild and sacrifice a little of your time then you DO NOT DESERVE to wear KGB tags.

This is not a rant to have 100% attendance as that is not the KGB way under Jets rule but from what I have seen if i were leading that alliance I see no real reason to have KGB using up resources.

Thanks to
Wolfgang
Mamapick
Longshanks
Uber
Magusto

We had some good fights and pulled our weight as best we could.

In service to KGB
For Glory and Beer
Donk

AGREED!

The siege was a last minute drop, I didn't know about it until I checked the PMAP while I was at work yesterday on any sieges that were dropped overnight after I had went to bed. What I have found over these last few months is that people don't understand the game, and thats ok if yo have just started the game. But some of the questions that I'm hearing/answering are coming from people that have been in game for enough time to know the answers to these questions. Since I'm pretty much the only one around 90% of the time, it's a huge problem to keep people informed and do my part in helping with sieges and such. Sadly when people come into these operations after they have started they are somewhat on their own, unless there is help from the alliance which is the case last night. I was trying to get my things together as well as helping allies and KGB that were attending the first seige where we had helped Zealot. The Allies didn't seem to have a great plan, other than having Zealot and compant on board. If it weren't for Zealot calling a lot of the shots, we may not have been as successful. Then again the drop was a last mintue thing, but sometimes these things happen. Just be prepared!