I watched the rest of the video and they do make an interesting case for the pentagon attack not being made with an airliner. I then watched the other two videos, one being footage from Geraldo's news show (an argument about building 7 of the WTC) which is also interesting.

The last one on the page is basically 11 minutes of "why Israel is evil, and Iran is really the good guy." This one gives me pause over anything that comes from this website. Clearly the makers of this particular video have an agenda and the only reason for adding it to the other two is that the folks at this site have a similar one. Anyone who has done the slightest bit of research will know that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a nut ball whose religious views call for him to usher in the coming of the 12th Imam, which roughly correlates to the bad guy in Revelations (if you happen to subscribe to that as prophecy). Specifically Ahmadinejad believes that one of the things that must happen for the 12th Imam to return is that
Quote:
His appearance will be preceded by a number of prophetic events during 3 years of horrendous world chaos, tyranny and oppression
which he believes it is his responsibility to create to hasten the return. Now, I don't know about you, but I don't want this guy within several thousand miles of fissile material, much less having ready access to an excuse for it in the construction of a nuclear power plant.

Whether or not you personally think the Bible and the Qur'an are anything more than pretty stories is irrelevant since this guy quite clearly believes in the Qur'an, and believes that his god speaks to him. So you can chalk all of this up to silly religious fervor if you choose and believe that nothing will come of it, but I prefer to look the boogeyman in the eye while squeezing the trigger instead hoping that he can't see me if I can't see him from under the covers.

Sorry for the side bar but the blame Israel crowd really pisses me off.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]