When you VPN to your home machine off your Smartphone and are playing games in the back of a meeting for an hour, come talk to me.

I am a digital shogun cowboy. Just call me, I0 Muchson.

I have to have a GSM phone with a global plan because of work. But at least I get to write off my phone plan every year, and the amortized devaluation of my Smartphone. Thanks Romeo and his brethren for that one.

What I really want is a Jailbroken Samsung smartphone, I think its called the Ichi Ona over there. Made in Korea, built for the Korean and Asian markets, and very available in Hong Kong. I just can't get my buddy to find the right hackzors for it to work here on Sprint.

I think the only thing it doesn't do is blow you after it does everything else you ask it to do.

If you don't have 4G coverage in your area, you don't need a 4G phone Kaotic. Really the WiFi phones are just using local hot spots to boost your carriers coverage area and utilize MAN's and LMAN's wifi coverage in localities. You want one of two phones right now if your not going to get a Black Berry. You want the HTC Evo, or a Driod, period.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!