Quote:

My name isn't in there for massively leveling the armies of KGB and owning like 10 on 1 every time I walk through a runegate............
&
Let me know if you need help with a exploit paper... im sure you would find me a perfect candidate?
You could name the paper.... (MMORPG) HAX vs HAX. Open it with this line. "if yo' kung fu no gooo den go back to schoo"

I was going to include exploits and cheating as a cause of SB's failure---particularly duped gold---but I didn't have the length to do so.

After time away from the game (and MMOs in general recently), I have to say I feel a lot of respect for the enemies that we used to battle in SB. Even the guys that I used to totally loathe at the time, take RoFL for example, I feel a kinship. We all put up with a really buggy game, and put in so much freaking time, all for the love of grand pvp. There's just something about that kind of competition that is really addictive. Even the board warrioring on SB was done at the highest quality (you can debate that with me if you want).

to all the pvp veterans of Shadowbane.

When your King calls you to action, will you hear the call?