Originally Posted By: Drakiis
A great post, and take my word for it I am 100% sure your not the only one thinking about these things or feeling this way. These are all good suggestions and observations and in my humble opinion right now the best thing people can do is play the best THEY can individually.

Sure this is a game based on team work, however if everyone practices good gaming habits and starts paying attention to the things you mentioned as a individual then perhaps we can start coming together as a team.

Quote:
Peace out, love forever, hugs and kisses, tender awakenings, erotic liaisons etc.

Nice ending

I agree because we are all for the most part rational adults capable of accomplishing much more than we actually are right now.

First though let me say i have noticed many improvements and i think were always doing better smile

anyway,

Even if a leader does not do exactly as we feel necessary, it STILL boils down to the expression "to many chiefs not enough indians" in terms of our current status

Team work does/should include a review of any decisions made AFTER the fact... in which members should be allowed to express any actions made (after all, no one is perfect). However, it also includes a "second nature" like submission to authority whether or not decisions of a leader were a good idea.

For the most part in any battle, i keep my head down, try to remain silent / keep it "short and sweet". If ANY of you have heard ANY more than me saying "this is krayton, there are 2 reds NE of andruk on my position" then feel free to fuck my butthole straight off the planet.

I follow orders, i do my best not to clutter vent... if i dont know what to do then i talk in clan or use a PM. When i see others failing to do something this simple and going "blah blah blah" i actually switch channels (with a few others who are also good followers)

after that i simply hope PVP command will end up giving me the information necessary so that i can avoid a headache in the larger channel.

To sum it up, were better than a dumbass headache (and we all seem to feel that way anyway which is an attitude i like).

soooooooo

FUCKING PROVE IT GUYS! (and GIRLS)