Ok so due to a post that was made and subsequently deleted I think having a Known Scammers List posted is a good idea. Just something we can reference names to that others have known to be scammer/trade gankers. To the person who made/deleted the post I'm referring to, I'm very sorry to hear that happened to you.

SO, Known Scammers:

Belnin Snowblade
Blackk Warhawk
Badrina Mean (worked with Ragnar Benson of SBG).
Dreadlord Krypy
Dremlock StraightRocked
Goblin Houligan
goblin shaman
lilly volupsous
Loki DeathWave
Loota Chris
Makestro Tehpawner
Michael Parsley
Murm TheBloodThirst
Red Chicken
RUbix Biz
Steve evetS
Wifey McBeaty
(he does legit trades with me often but I know he trade scams others often as well)
xDONTBANMEAGAIN ORILLCRYx

Any members of the clans of: Car Ramrod, Evil Bastages, Faukul Naergers, Goblin Preservation Society, Half Baked Heroes *reroll of the clan Car Ramrod*, ParsleyIsNotAVegetable, and Scary Bad Guys

Would also like to suggest to never NEVER do trades in Krisanthel. Has a horrible rep and a cliff you can be thrown off of by the bank.

I'll continue to add to this list as I remember them. Just a bit tired atm

Recently started is: http://www.dftradegankalert.es.tl/ its a trade gankers list for the server. It is VERY new and not sure if it will become a hit or not but I like it. Was taken down by the owner as he has been so horribly harrassed and griefed about it.

*Edits are for additions to the list.

Originally Posted By: ZhenYu Omega
Yea thats why I was wanting to edit the opening post. To put on there that Blackk Warhawk, Belnin Snowblade and Dreadlord Krypy are no longer trade gankers and supposedly Dreadlord Krypy's clan of Half baked heroes no longer trade ganks. Blackk Warhawk is also now in an ally clan of ours named Cthulhu.

Last edited by Valaria; 07/04/10 04:29 PM.