fans- still playing with cases and im not quite sure which one im going to go with but fans were the #1 thing ive been looking at the one that caught my eye thus far has 2 rear fans 1 on top and a side fan

as for the HDs the first one is a solid state it doesnt have RPM and thats where my games will be the second is a 7200 which will be a data drive for windows

already have a win 7 64bit iso downloaded just waiting on a key from jet

as for the video cards i was thinking about running a single card but i really like the idea of running SLI and thats double the memory working towards 1 game too i looked at a 295 but thats essentially 2 260s running on 1 card thought about the 285 but finally decided on SLI 275s like i said its still open for discussion tho

to itchy a friend of mine has bought computers from this site before and if you load up a build on the site then get the same parts from newegg or any other sites through google you cannot build them any cheaper we checked on several high end and lower end builds and everytime the site was cheaper for them to build it

ive also decided to drop the cheap water cooled system and go with a thermaltake V1 heatsink

I went with the 950w supply mainly for cost i know its only going to really be pushing 700ish but its a cost issue tbh

as of right now my biggest concern is the MOBO because honestly ive never bought one before ive always delt with what i had around never actually had the option to pick one