Heya Guys,

Just wanted to post a quick update:

I downloaded the game three weeks ago. I have been pouring over the forums, the information repository and some of the web sites y'all suggested in clan chat.

I am getting a good feel for the game. I look forward to the future, but one thing is abundantly clear.

After spending the bulk of Saturday and Sunday trying to advance my toon, so that I may join the pvp ranks, and making VERY little progress due to ganking, gear loss and bored uber players.....I need assistance.

Normally, I am accustomed to soloing until I can make a full contribution. This game is obviously different. I have been reluctant to join in Guild activities, because I am not fond of being dead weight.

I joined the game in response to the occasional call to arms I received on my personal email, and a genuine interest to pvp with the best.

I am reaching out to the guild, asking for a bit of guidance and occasional group grinding/skill leveling.

I am sure some of this is elementary to most of you, but this game has the least amount of internet source material I have ever encountered.

Please advise. Thanks.

Rhot Khan in game.