Thanks for the quick welcoming replies.

More specifically I was looking for a skills, talents, and general combat guide to drool over until I bought the game. wink
I've been reading a lot of stuff from the forums and from publicly available guides on the Internet but most of them only cover the basics- you can't really formulate templates from them. I have seen lists of magical skills and such, but very little guidance as to which spells and abilities are worth it. Lets face it, I'm haven't even downloaded it yet and I'm already afraid of failure. smile

I'll so miss shadowbane. I found the client backed up on my old video mp3 player. I actually started working on a few programming projects to create my own mmo- a shadowbane-like and another was going to be more like openpvp-mmorts. I rarely finish my programming projects unless its something for work or class- that and I fail at 3d modeling so I'd most likely have to buy several models elsewhere. I have some okie-dokie screenshots of terrain and I did have a working server-client code base and a working gui at one time.