**pokes her head in to start off with a hello **
Yes I've dissapeared off the face of the earth -- some RL stuff has definatly had me tied up and under the weather .. For those of you who know me personally and wish to ask, hit me up with an IM and I'm happy to share -- but I think I'm ready to crawl out of my box, and come back into the world of gaming and would like to take an active role with KGB once again .. something I havent done in sooo long frown

ANYWAY -- I have yet to jump into Darkfall, heh the last time I actively played was back with UO **chuckles** and an old time Horizons, and SB player -- yes I mentioned the dreadfull SB word, I have soo many games sitting around that have been played for a short time and no interest in touching them again.

I would like to give Dark fall a try and in speaking with one of my fellow KGB friends, he suggested I come here and post on the forums -- to see if anyone has an account out there with time remaining to give it a test before deciding to pay for the game and activate an account.

Ive been around for a long time, heh and can provide references if needed -- to assure your account would be returned to you in the same condition in which it was loaned.

Im me directly here -- or you are welcome to hit me via email -- Sariffa@hotmail.com and we can discuss terms. Thank you for your consideration -- and I hope to see you all soon!

Cheers!
Twisted