Giving a quick overview of what recruitment themes are out on the forums.

Just from a quick look of the forums ...

From Decommissioner
Quote:
After having settled into Darkfall, my friend and I are now expecting more which our current clan and its alliance can no longer provide for us in terms of PvP abilities. What we are looking for is a dedicated and skilled clan that has active and successful leaders that know how to take charge and lead in heated raids etc. Experience in organized group/small man PvP and a willingness to go out there and not carebear all day long is a must! Access to a city to call home is nice but not necessary.

If you are in need of two more active skilled players in Darkfall that are here for the long haul which have more than adequate skills please send me a private message. Do not waste my time if you or your clan/alliance is incompetent. Any clan part of DFWA is included in this incompetent statement so don't bother messaging me.

From longclaw

Quote:
About Me
Character: Longclaw TheBrutal
Race: Mahirim
Crafting Skills: Tailor/ Herb gatherer.
Fighting Skills: Greatswordsman
Focus: Getting better and using stategy to slay my opponents.
Experience: I have played Darkfall for about a 3 months (but have been following the game for over 2 years.) and was a poor Mahirim Weoponsmith (Until I rerolled) with a low amount of small scale PvP experience but a moderate amout of low level PvE experience.
What I can bring to a Clan: My highly strategic mind, a nice attitude, and a soon to be great player.
Ventrillo: Have it.
Activity: 1-4 hours a day in the summer/ weekends and 1-1 1/2 on school days.

What I am Looking for
I am looking for a clan that is'nt already at it's height. (Aka less than 50 people and no more than 2 holdings.) I would like it to be based in the Tribelands or surrounding area (Dwarf Lands, Elf lands, or Niflheim). I do enjoy roleplaying. I can help someone start a clan.

Contact me
Please Contact me in game(Longclaw TheBrutal), Pm me here, or email me. (Email will be the fastest)
Email: Nsbrandl@yahoo.com

Edit: I am currently playing on EU1 but plan to transfer.
Edit: I have found a clan. (11-5-09)

From BLACK

Quote:
Cute Loving Huggy Carebears is recruiting New and experienced players!!

What we can do for you:
* Help you with anything
*Give you a Place to live in, 3 nice locations
*Become a member of DFA Alliance
*Access to resource nodes (after you prove yourself)
*Train you to be the best you can be!
*Equip you with everything you need to get started
*Show you how to make $$ fast (100k a day)
*Show you how to skill up fast (100 in any skill in a few days)

What we expect from you:
*Stay loyal to the clan and the alliance
*Never run from PvP, fight till the death.
*Train hard!
*become a great fighter
*Join our Main clan: BLACK, when you are ready
*Push forward never give up
*WIN WIN WIN
*Ventrilo is Required

***When your Training is done, you will know everything there is to know about PVP in darkfall, you will be maxed out in most PVP skills, and you will be able to win 1v2 battles at the least

Message Skilla Thrilla, Heltah Skeltah, nuwine arrowhead or John fastolf for more info, or go directly to our website at www.clanblack.gamerdna.com and apply now.

If you don't plan on doing any PVP then GTFO and go join some other clan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From our old friends EB

Quote:
Background:

Evil Bastages ("EB") originally formed in 1997 on the Atlantic Shard in Ultima Online. We started as a small group of player-killers (PKs) and grew into one of the most successful faction guilds on the Atlantic Shard. After the game went carebear, EB moved on to Shadowbane, starting out on Scorn to get our bearing, and moving to the new server Vengeance, which we dominated (anyone who played Vengeance can attest to this) and where we made quite a name for ourselves (Google Evil Bastages and SB and find plenty of links). The ability to burn down people's towns they spent months working on is a game dynamic we miss greatly.

EB had brief stints in some other games after SB, such as DAOC, but ended up in WOW for quite awhile. We spent some years in WOW on the Skullcrusher server (and still have some members active there with the new expansion), squeezing as much PVP as we could out of a game really designed for PVE. An elite Warsong Gulch or "WSG" group was developed that made a name for itself dominating the opposition in match after match. After TBC, the guild would go on to do very well in arena season after season, routinely fielding teams rating in the top 5%.

We tried Age of Conan for 3 months. Babu, Oak, and Crab did generally become some of the most hated people playing during those months. Yeah, um, moving on.

After AoC we tried Warhammer with high hopes, and started with a large base of players. Sadly, many of our players were not satisfied with various aspects of WH and moved on to other things for the time being, with some members back in WOW for the expansion, and many members just going inactive with no quality MMO's available.

We planted a small crew gathering intel in Darkfall Beta and on EU-1 (paid beta lol). Now the release of the NA-1 Server has brought everyone back into action, out of retirement and into a single game once more. With just our core of existing members and a solid plan, EB was the 4th guild created on the NA-1 server and the 5th to claim a city. This is only the beginning.

Recruiting Guidelines:

EB is conducting limited recruiting to pick up a few quality players. This is not something we do often. We are looking for individuals who fit our play style; who are loyal, persistent, tenacious and most importantly, fun to be around.

Potential Recruits will be handled on a case-by-case basis.

Please register on our forums at www.evilbastages.com and send a PM to:
Grimhawke, Zidane or Babu on our forums.
In game, you can PM:
Grimhawke EB2, Zidane EB2, Babu EB2 or Naswipp Crotchcrusher

After a brief series of questions if we feel you have potential you will be assigned a guild officer who will explain the details of our recruitment policy and act as your sponsor during the trial period.

Some Evil Bastages Facts:

- EB is primarily Mirdain, Human, Alfar but recruiting is currently open to all races;
- We are NOT looking for crafters, our guild crafter is in the top 3 on NA-1;
- We are an anti-zerg guild
- We wear black hats, we like being the bad guys
- The game is not a job, we play to have fun
- You need to own and know how to use a piss jar
- Recruitment is available to both NA and EU players, we have several non-US core members
- Our website is not professional - 99% of its use is for the extremely active private forums;
- Must have a good sense of humor, as we like to razz and play jokes on each other
- Evil Bastages chat is R-rated;
- Children should not be allowed into EB without a parent or guardian;
- Evil Bastages has the hottest IRL women of any guild in Darkfall;
- Ventrillo is MANDATORY
- We have great love for large breasts

This guild is no joke. Once you're in, you're in with a solid gaming crew & won't ever have to look for another guild again. It's very rare & odd to see us actually recruiting. It's something that happens maybe once every couple years for a short while. So if you're interested in becoming part of something you probably will never get from somewhere else, then now's the time.

Back to the killing,
Grimhawke
Supreme General - Grimhawke EB2

Quote:
Black Ork Assassins is an all ork, lore-based clan with membership comprised entirely of mature, adult members (18+ is mandatory). We look to add members that embrace a single race clan and teamwork, and don't just add players to increase our roster size. Our roster is now comprised of US, Australian and European players, and is active most all hours of the day. We own a hamlet in the ork lands, are allied with a number of local clans, and have a number of unguilded orkish friends throughout the region.

The mission of the clan is to take on missions that fit our clan size (42 currently) and execute them successfully. We try to do varied clan events to keep things fun and fresh. Hamlet defense, hamlet/city assaults, diversions, executions, clan gathering, etc are some of the operations we've done and plan to undertake. Above all else we look to assist orks inside Morak and out, and ensure the Orkish race continues to prosper in Agon.

Ventrilo is used to coordinate our efforts, and we have members that enjoy all facets of the game including both serious and casual players. If you are looking for a clan that differs from the usual ARAC model, then stop by our forums or contact Ghorne Hatefist in game to find out more.

http://www.blackorkassassins.com

Quote:
Too long have the Alfar been bickering amongst ourselves, hiding underground and not taking everything which is entitled to use. WE HAVE THE SUPERIOR GENOME! The Alfar race is far greater than all the other races combined. We must unite and kick the shit in on all the other dirt races. They cannot PvP as well as Alfars, by DESIGN. Join "Reich" and claim your superiority. Send tell for more details.

Looking for Members new and old for a large scale PvP oriented Alfar clan. There is 2 clans Reich, and SS. Reich is the bigger clan SS is for the elite. Reich will support SS in all operations. We have maxed out crafting, a strong alliance, and strong toons we just migrated from EU.

You must be willing to use vent, and PvP without remorse.

Send tell in game to Immoral Fuhrer or PM me on the forums.

Former KGB Member