Hey guys, I missed the post completely. It was not me. What did it say?

Here are all that I can see, I see not evidence of editing? Did you forget to press enter again Crim?

Quote:

[x] Nach: hey all ill be joining you guys in NA, i just got the game today hope to see you all soon.
[x] Nach: downloading DF now! woooot
[x] Boldric: I am bored at work
[x] Salohcin Dragon: I am bored with my life...
[x] Romeo_Montague: Poor poor Salohcin
[x] Salohcin Dragon: I am not joking, I am depressed
[x] Salohcin Dragon: DFO, is a bit boring recently. Taking a small break.
[x] Valaria: sometimes in DFO ya have to make your own fun.
[x] Rose: Hey Romeo, im trying to talk to you AIM me: tuningbrazil bye
[x] Vuldan: That would require him to also be good at it Valaria. LOL
[x] Valaria: eh I guess I am inventive with fun making lol
[x] Aarkonn: 7007 posts! wow Elph, hell of a benchmark there, nice number congrats
[x] Vuldan: which is a nice way of saying she has no life..lol
[x] Salohcin Dragon: Hey Jet how was your trip? Get that PM I sent you?
[x] JetStar: Just getting caught up
[x] Donkleaps: Any Bloodbowl players out there...about to start the first Annual KGB Bloodbowl Bash..otherwise knows as the KGtripleB
[x] Tasorin: Jet~ Stop being such a damn workaholic and come play some Blood Bowl with us....or is ya scared?
[x] Romeo_Montague: Bloodbowl?!?! Guess I'll have to go sign up!
[x] Uber: Warhammer and all the patches since release have made it one of the finest PVP games out their bar none I am still playing and leveling up different toons to much great fun. We screwed up our perception by starting on a carebear server. Dark Crag pwns
[x] Salohcin Dragon: I am not so sure about warhammer PvP, it doesn't even have inv. loot.
[x] Helemoto: Hey Warhammer has a free trial. Dark Crag is the server? Do you have to pick sides???
[x] Donkleaps: uber! get bloodbowl so you can play in our league !!!!
[x] Vyse: Anyone doing fantasy football this year? KGB league anyone?
[x] Drakiis: check my reply Vyse
[x] Vyse: Cool how you guys been? I haven't been posting much but I check in and read up here and there
[x] Donkleaps: Bloodbowl...the original fantasy football
[x] Vyse: the bloodbowl I saw was $50....pass
[x] Donkleaps: hooray, new public forum!
[x] Tasorin: New KGB BloodBowl League forming ,,,Check Public Forum...You know you want to bash some Elves!!!

Last edited by JetStar; 08/24/09 07:41 PM.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter