lol

Yea its rare to get excused from it. and sucks when your family is counting on your paycheck each week. I know where we live the give you a whole $10.00 for an entire day and its in CHECK FORM!!!!! all the parking around our courthouse is either a meter or parking garage. Only a handful of free parking spots. The parking garage here costs $8.00 for a day. So if you have to park there which is much safer for your car, you make a whole $2.00 for the day. Yea not cool when your family needs you to make your whole 8 hour shift at what ever your wage is for the day.

I can see being pissy about it.

I tried to get out of jury duty the last time due to my son being special needs and having issues finding child care for him. That didnt work either. Basically i think you have to be dying in a hospital for you to get an excuse.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]