Before I begin, I'd like to express my utmost satisfaction with how the guild has been chugging along. The leadership is active, concerned, and never afraid to answer a question even when swamped in constantly hard-to-navigate Darkfall tell-hell.

One thing I've began to notice, and others have as well, is our lack of numbers when it comes to get-up-n-go sieges. We're lucky to fill one group. Between the factors of not having a good enough computer for sieging, not being online, not having gear, or being so fascinated with clan stone ganking that you can't stop...our numbers are less than breathtaking. The numbers that we do have seem to be the same names every time. I am in no way saying this to bash any member who isn't online enough, or has real life issues preventing them from playing actively. You're not a problem, that's a reality.

I hate recruiting, I really do. I came to KGB based on reputation alone, nobody contacted me. However, I'd like to open a discussion on possible options to improve our lack-luster numbers. Thoughts and opinions, folks?

In Hoc Signo Vinces