The idea was, "YOU MAKE THE CALL". KGB does not officially accuse them of it, we ask each of you to judge for yourself.

Thee is a big difference.

Here is the response in PM from Frank Sinatra:
Originally Posted By: FrankSinatra
Ok nice to hear from you, and that we can have some conversations behind all the "we wtfpwn you".

While its fine and healthy for a game to have the bragging part, it is allways more beneficial to be able to talk outside on a leadership level about bigger issues.

The thing with speedhacking is that i am majorly against 3d party exloits/hacks , while i have no problem against abusing ingame stuff. A fine line i know but it has to be drawn somewhere.

Im a bit touchy to the subject of speedhacking because last week i actually suspected 2 of our members of using it and while i dont really think so anymore i made a very clear statement internally about it.

The reason it was funny with ado is that he is the oldest member in Sun and by far the most "honorable" member. He is past 40, and he comes from a anti pk guild we fought in uo - and that man simply wouldnt either know how to, or ever consider using a hack smile.

As a guild we have no problems with you guys coming and killing our macroers, in fact its part of the game and leads to more immersion from the players. We do however have problems which in my oppinion is extremely unfair.
As you know We have a very defendable town, with elevator as the only way up.
But the last week, we have been consistently been the target of teleporters, who teleport in and kill macroers/gatherers withough ever goin up the elevator. The times we have called a gm, he has come and kick/ban warned our people in town and done nothing about the teleporters.

And that is insanely annoying.

Anyways, thanks for responding.

/Frank

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter