Hey All,

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of those that have been involved in the launch of Darkfall. I know I am not an officer so this may not mean much coming from me but I also know that all the officers will agree with what I have to say.

Other than the 1st buggy night which we all want to forget, we have been organized and focused. Everyone is giving their money to the guild bank, everyone is pitching in with the mind numbing task of logging and mining. I have never been a part of a guild that was this focused and it is paying off and it is showing!

What an amazing feat that within just a few days of launch we have a city, a clan bank, a merchant and a workbench. For those of you that don't know that is A LOT of $$ and resources. I must say within a very short time of actually getting to play a game with KGB, I now know that this was the right choice and anyone that is on the fence about getting this game. I have zero reasons to give you why you shouldn't.

Great job everyone, keep up the good work. What an incredible effort, what an incredible game! And just think - this is only the beginning! It can only get better from here!

Last edited by Vyse; 03/01/09 05:33 PM.