Well Derid if you mean just to shorten keystrokes and/or have shortcuts for msgs/emotes etc then that's fine but if you think most games out there have people using afk level macroing I disagree. Heck, even old Asheron's Call got rid of them eventually... yes they have afk bots for selling/buffing but not to level their chars. You get found out doing that and I can't think of a single game (that I know of anyway) that won't ban you faster than you can say "Macro"... hehe. (as well it should be)

I know it's ongoing battle and probably always will be but any kind of afk leveling of chars will always be bannable. Can't see it any other way... now crafting is a bit different as most games you can set things up ahead of time to craft several items before having to reset it again... some games are easy to do that (WoW, Lotro for example) while I remember the old DAoC you actually had to click one time... wait then click again. When I did DAoC with KGB I watched a bunch of TV while I crafted... lol.