Glad to hear everything turned out well for you, Daye; especially how close you are to Galveston. I just learned that my dad's house in Kemah was obliterated. That sucks, but he makes some ridiculous amount of money so he said he's not worried about it. Oh, I wanted to say how awesome that thing was with the birds in the puddles you took care of.

I have a serious soft spot in my heart for animals, so I'll pass along a huge thank you for helping those poor things. They're affected by stuff like this just as much as we are, and they don't have a FEMA to help out in the aftermath.

I got to head back to TX yesterday and check on my house. I had my bedroom window blown out and there had been about a foot of water or so in there. The carpet was still wet, but of course the water was gone. Thankfully, nothing was really ruined. I also learned that Ryu/Mei/Bloodstar/Khii's house is also ok. A few busted windows, and I think that's pretty much it. Given water & power, it's definitely livable. I also heard that some parts of certain cities in our area are already starting to get power back. Here's hoping we get to safely head home soon.