Quote:

The only fair arguement is when you explain how the religious agenda is encroaching on your lifestyle. Fine, but pulling stupid shit like FSM and vandalizng churces just hurts your agenda, and just makes those of us who may wish for less religious influence in our culture look as bad as you.

The FSM is about relgion encroaching though, they are making a point in a funny way about how teaching Intelligent Design and Creationism in schools as Science is bad.

Relgion affects everyone weather they are religous or not especially in America, as far as I can see it's impossible to be voted in as president if you arn't religous.

It affects Education, it affects Science, it affects the media and it causes a massive ammount of prejudice particually towards homosexuals.

Having faith to help you and guide you through life is a great thing but I'd love to see religion have a much smaller affect on society. At least huckerbee didn't get the nomination. Maybe without Bush vetoing stem cell research things will be better.

I'm athesist (well maybe Agnostic) but have no issue at all with people beliveing in God, in fact sometimes I'm even a little envious. I do however have huge issues with predudice against homosexuals and hurting Science that could improve and save the lives of so many people and will stand up and say that as it isn't acceptable not to do so that you don't offend.