I am planning to create a set of KGB apparel that will be offered at cost to all members. This will give everyone a chance to represent KGB!

I am thinking of T-Shirts and Men's and Ladies Polo shirts either silk screened or embroidered with KGB logos.

Please submit your entries in this thread or email to gm@the-kgb.com . Please include a small logo on the right front chest, and something on the back.

If there are entries, I will post a public vote and the guild as a whole will pick a winner.

The winner not only gets to have their image represent us, but I will pre-order the deluxe version of AOC as well as pay for your monthly fee for 1 year!

Please submit your entry by April 15th 2007. No late entries will be accepted as I am leaving for Alaska on the 15th to return May 11th.

I will post the entries for voting on Midnight of the 15th. Voting will be open for 5 days.

Feel free to use any KGB images in your entry. You can find the different logos in the KGB Constitution, Armed Forces Pages, as well as http://w3.the-kgb.com/rank .

Good luck and I hope to see some impressive entries.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter