Ok I need to write a 2-3 page essay the subject is pretty simple but i am having a hard time starting it off. Lisa is gonna be my editor and I know i can easily finish it once I get started but I am having a stump of sorts.

Here is what I am suppose to do
This assignment is designed to assess your writing skills. You are asked to write freely on the regarding your decision to attend college (see prompt below) and to proofread and revise at least once prior to submitting the final writing project to your instructor.

And just some extra stuff he put in to help it
You are beginning a new experience by attending APUS. Take some time to reflect on your decision to embark on this journey. Think about the reasons behind your decision to be a learner at this time. People are motivated to attend college for various reasons. It may be to increase their knowledge, to learn a new skill, to prepare for a career, to make friends, etc. Why are you attending college? What do you hope to gain from the experience? What qualities or skills do you have that make you suited for studying in a technological age? What will you do that will make you successful at this? What things do you feel will be a challenge to you and how will you overcome them? Cite examples and provide reasons and support for your answers.

I know why I am going back but i don't want to start off the essay with I decided to go back to college.. I just get a feeling that the teacher doesn't want tha

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]