Quote:

Quote:

ENGAGEMENT
If an individual is not an ally, assume he/she is a threat. You may engage first--the highest ranking officer present at the scene at the time will make that decision. However, above all act honorably. No griefing, trash talking. Conversations are fine, but represent the honor of the guild well in both deed and in word.

In my humble opinion, what might be best served here is instead of instilling an highly aggressive attitude upon members since that is the general state all players will have already being that it's pvp, remind them more of being cautious, and warning those they come across that they are prepared to fight if given a reason to. Warnings ultimateums and demands can open up dialog which may avoid a problem altogether or learn information otherwise unknown. If ignored then I could understand a threat level increase and eventual hostilities. I'd hate to be attacked by KGB as I walk up to a group just because I am automatically considered a THREAT.

QFT. Being the aggressor right off against unknowns is NOT the KGB way. It will only take a few weeks before KGB should know the alignment of any guild on the server. There is no need to see everyone a threat from the start. This will only make us become very misunderstood as a guild.