Quote:

As with all things I suppose it boils down to being conditional, with each situation being individually graded on threat level, which is completely understandable. These days one can't be too careless. Even so, man it would be quite a sight to see the KGB of old saving the people as I remember them doing in UO Siege Perilous. That's what always made you guys awesome in my book and the theme I will always see when I envision this guild

There's no one left to save - the defensive nature of PVP in the past few generations of MMOs has forced people to find a guild to play with ASAP. When I think about how hard it is for us, the long-standing "good guys," to still play the role of "good guys" it is no surprise that a majority of the guilds out there are kill first, then maybe ask questions later. I think it would take a mighty, pre-release collaboration with other guilds to organize a single server where we would enforce treaties with artificial rules to govern who was "good" and who was "bad" and force any new guilds joining the server to sign on or be destroyed immediately. I personally think it's a decent idea, however juvenile to the PVP scene as it may seem.

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]