They asked all the dumb questions but failed to address the only question that really matters!

Will there be any quests in the new zone that read somewhat like this? ...

"Raekwon! You've come just in time! The Lich King is moving ever closer to our peaceful town of Beerhaven. His army of norse-undead routinely lead raids into our area, looting our homes, raping our cats, and eating our women!

<PlayNameHere/error> DefaultName, you have to help! Most of the young men of the village who would normally take on the risk of handling these problems have ran off to SouthShore leaving only us family-men behind. I can’t go adventuring off to fight this evil and leave my girls fatherless!

That’s why I need to ask you, Raekwon, to do this quest for me… for my children… for Beerhaven!

Travel north of town to the caves and pick 98 mushrooms that spawn once every 20 minutes. Be sure to take care when attempting to pick the shrooms, which have a 10 second pick timer, because the few spots they do spawn are surrounded by 10 norse that group-aggro.

Oh and here’s a time limit on this quest im giving you; you must return to me with the 98 shrooms within three hours.

God’s Speed Adventure! 900 exp and 5g awaits you upon return!”

"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record