Quote:

Jet: Jason, I wanted to make sure that the entire log was out there as I have nothing to hide. I was VERY upset when I was in that chat, and some of my comments reflect that.

Look, I'm not condeming Jet. He was very upset (which is easy to see that in the log) and said some things that make him look like an ass. Anger makes everyone ugly, it's a simple fact.

Is he an ass all-in-all? No, frankly I doubt anyone could say he is. His actions have shown that he's more then willing to go out of his way to help people, and that is something asshats don't do.

Quote:

Ripiv Vipir: When you say you know more jason, do you mean from one side or both sides. because if your hearing it just from one side then i would step back and take a bigger look.

Well, I try to base most of my choices on logic. I wouldn't have made any comments reguarding this subject had I not gotten some info from both sides.

Alot of you may think I just jumped in throwing around alot of words with half-assed information. I got alot more information on what happened with this situation from Jet then I did Winter.

Quote:

Jet: I wont lock the thread, and I havent banned anyone because I wont limit peoples opinion and I stand behind my actions 100%.

See this? This is totaly honorable and shows Jet is a man of conviction. I totaly respect him for that.

I don't want anyone (especialy Jet) to think that I think any less of him from what he did and how he did it.

Last edited by JaconClay; 06/11/07 06:08 PM.

Jacon Clay 3xGM mage voted as "The Worst Red Ever" "I'm okay at PvP... But what I lack in skill, I make up for in Luck" "I love Wisps!" ~ the day 4 wisps killed 3 SL blues chasing my red. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?