pretty much, dont need alot of things depending on the amount of users, i was running it on 2gigs ram and 2.6 dual core running both the servers and the client for lineage 2 and i had no problem course i had like 10 people at most. and most programs like mysql and apache programs you can get for free, depends on how they scripted the emulated server, there is a legality issue with the whole thing i know wow had servers and rf too and they both got shot down by their respecitve companies, although i think wow probably still has servers going maybe not in the us though hehe. donno about swg or eve though, since they havent seen much light i dont think these companies know how close these third parties are close to release, to my knoweldge however l2j (the guys who a version of the emulated server got a gnu lisence from the lineage 2 company, course this is something they claim they have, ive never really seen the paper work, except for the copy that they give you in the winzip of the server and im pretty sure you need more to be totally legal then what thye have their.