haha Raekwon
Ya Reakwon and I ran around a bit in .. let's see, DAoC? Yep, that's what the memory recollects.

Anyway, CaScA is the way I had to spell because in my PK the PKers days in UO, my name became popular and lots were stealing it. Actually moreso from Diablo original where the name was stolen from me time after time.

I tired Bulaz for a while in EQ and DAoC but never really liked them names.

I like Dretchen the Dark. Just Dretchen works too
Was in Serpents because I wanted to play Shaman and Serpents were pretty tagged on PvP.

I had some run ins with KGB high levels and my low level Shamy lol.
But was able to retrun the favors in other battles and battle grounds later on.
All in fun though as Jet knows I am a Fan of KGB, always have been since UO.

I did sign up for Conan beta though I am not holding my breath to get in.
I did VG beta also, the part where you could hardly move your toon..
And then some after more fixen this n that were done.
I felt as if I were in a cross between EQ and WoW.
But then again, there were no FFA at that time.

I may just have to take a look again as I am all for FFA.

But I am also looking to help get X-Lords back going.
Since First Knight went overseas, I lost X-Lord contact.
Now, in contact with Lordian, so let's see what we can get into.

Perhaps another PGC? ZOMG! I am going back a ways, never going to be another PGC like we had, eh Jet? Binbs?

None the less, I am on the loner trail at present and not going to detail why as it is pointless and I am too old for that crap now :P

So, let me see what I can muster and what a few peops want to do. I am flexible as always so makes no hoo to me.

I will leave doors open at this time until I settle from a recent seen upset (not me this time) LMAO
usually me starting the trouble, you know, There goes CaScA pikin on Yoda again err well, you know what I mean, some know anyway..

C U Soon

DTD

edit:
Ack Elph, c'mon, you know me
If not DAoC it was another or me in and out of the orcale back then as CaScA, in fact, I even remember Chewy

Last edited by Dretchen; 04/05/07 02:33 AM.