Quote:

Looks good to me. Looks good in theory. Just gotta make sure to stick to that monthly voting requirement.

Perhaps you should look at having something on the site (or in the forums) for monthly faction voting. That way all you have to do is update the faction candidates and members , plus whatever other pertinent information needs to be changed.

Or maybe you had that in mind already . Sounds good overall though.

I plan to use the Calander system and have the KGB Chief of Staff administer this. Chief of Staff Elph is perfect for this as she is all about business and rarely gives in to overt compassion or weakness (Hense the reason that Elph has been my COS for years now).

After 8 years of refinement, I think this is the icing on the cake to create a successful organization able to compete in the rat race of MMORPGs and guild organizations.

The key now is to united our membership behind a single goal. For those that are not 100% attracted to the world we choose as a Nation, to get involved and give their all. We have some of the best and brightes in all aspects of gaming. Thats leadership, motivation, training, PVP, and most importantly, compassion. It is compassion that converts people to the KGB cause. When you unconditionally help someone and expect nothing in return. It is in our oath, and what has kept us alive and a factor in this complex universe:

Quote:

The Oath
of the KGB Citizen
As a Citizen of the KGB Nation, my personal integrity is irreproachable. I will never degrade myself by the lying to, cheating of, stealing from, or harming my fellow Citizens or declared Allies. I hold myself personally and unequivocally responsible to ensure the preservation of the honor of the Citizenship and good name of the KGB at all times. I will, to the best of my power, uphold the Ten Commandments while preventing all offences against the persons and properties of the KGB Nation.

Remember this, and act on it. Think of the more than 1000 KGBers that came before you and enforced this code.

Our brightest days are ahead of us, if we stand together in honor. The theme is, Together we stand, divided we fall.

Serving KGB,

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter