Anyone remember ChewY and Instinct from UO? We got a Company and some land claimed, working on leveling our Schoomer right now.

Just thought i'd ask you guys if you want to join us, I know Jet I'd make him an Admin. We're having some trouble with these guys called The Cartel, been harassing the whole server, we got a couple guys doing piracy out beoynd our tile but we try to work within alliances and so on, we mostly only kill Chinese.

If any of you guys wanna join up with us we got Private Ownership of Boats and we will let each member get a 3x3 around our keep, we're trying to make it as many layers thick as possible.

When we get gems (none on our island) we're plannign to set the tax rate to like 25 or 24% or w/e trump has it at. The gold we take in will go to keeping the refugees paid to defend our base with cannons and flame guns.

Instinct and I had over like 5k hours in Ark in Legacy, and we quit on release mostly due to the wipe and not being able to compete with 400 man tribes. Our company is The Flying Dutchmen. This game is realy good guys if you can hold onto land, it has a big time warcraft 2 strategy feel to it.

Would be cool to have some of you old UO people back around. Those were the days guys man I can't believe how bad of kids we were sometimes. Anyways i'll be checking around here to see if any of you want to join, my discord is Bleak#1926 so just holler at me if you want a quick start into the game.

--The difference between Communism and Fascism is predicated on whether one hates one's self or "the "other."