Hello everyone! I am brand new to The Oracle. My first ever MMORPG was SB. As harsh as that game could be, it still has some of my fondest memories of PC gaming. It was only my second computer game ever-the first being The Elder Scrolls-Morrowind. I LOVED that game-I actually thought that SB would be similar(complete noob at computers and computer gaming!)-at the time I didn't even know what MMORPG even stood for!

Needless to say, I struggled for a while but I got into a very helpful, noob-friendly guild and I forever appreciated the helpfulness and camaraderie it provided. I even owned a guild and city under my nation(sorry, can't remember the name-I believe it was on the War server when there were about 7 servers active). When our server closed I played on Mourning and I was a part of Dragonscale. I remember KGB from SB and fighting alongside them at some banes.

So....I was recently doing a Google search on SB as I will do from time to time, and I saw a link about Crowfall. I was immediately intrigued, and within a day or two I made a leap of faith and purchased Alpha access. I had never even done beta on a game before. It looks like the closest thing to I've ever seen to SB.

On the forums I noticed several familiar guilds from SB(most of them PK guilds) including KGB and Dragonscale. So that is my long story about how I got here to The Oracle. The only game I am currently playing is Alpha Crowfall, so I was wondering if any KGB members are also in Alpha?

Thank you for accepting me to the KGB Oracle!

Last edited by Gaelinon; 12/10/16 08:01 AM.