Took a break from BDO on Sunday; here are some photos from our in-game KGB gathering:

Owain, Nemhain, Wildcard, Vuldan, BlackDeath (my stepson) and I logged a couple hours of gaming in the Mini-PU and Space Arena

Here we are gathering by a "Connie" before piling in

Got some pretty epic shots of Nemhain driving my Freelancer around (her first time in-game):

She did AWESOME!

Warping to Yela

Arriving at Yela

Having fun in a Retaliatior

Nemhain taking it to them in Arena Commander! We were able to make it through ALL of the stages vs the AI's in Vanduul swarm.

Ummm it is kinda hard to win when your floating around in space without a ship!... SLACKER! ->

Everyone had fun! Certainly wasn't without its challenges (getting into the same instance, crashes, etc), but even with problems it was a blast!

Apparently we got "wanted" status at one point (not sure why) but we took advantage of that and warped over to Grim Hex station and did some shopping in the "pirate" clothing items store there!

Thanks again everyone who came to have fun!

We DEFINITELY need to do that more often... even better if we get more folks together in-game to do it!

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers