Originally Posted By: Owain
Maybe it's because I'm on a tablet (Kindle Fire), but none of the videos load.

I am not excited about getting wrapped up in yet another pre alpha game. Shroud of the Avatar turned out badly, and Star Citizen is taking
a time that is asymptotically approaching forever.

I think instead we should be working together in a game NOW that is currently released to show that we can still function together in large numbers NOW. Pick a game. Any game, and let's see if we can really get everyone going in the same direction for more than a month or two at a stretch.

This may be a GREAT game, but if we can't work together NOW, we won't be magically able to pull it off in this game later down the road, no matter how much money we throw at it.

The game will still be there, if and when it is ever released. In the meantime, we could be doing something useful together. NOW!

The greatest mistake KGB ever made was being a "any game anyone wants to play" guild. I know, some will say you cant force people blah blah blah. Horseshit. Wanna be KGB, then play the game or one of VERY FEW games KGB plays. This ADHD I am bored now lets move to the next one BS is so part of the issue. I must have 30 games in steam, purchased cause members of KGB were here or there, that I don't play now cause they don't play. Yes, you know exactly who you are and I am pointing fingers.

This title appears to have potential. I have no issue supporting a move there, Shock has already put a good amount of money into it, as I believe Zombiez has. I have no problem contributing to the cause one way or the other, the only thing I said, and will stand by, is that KGB does not do well under anyone else's ruleset. We just simply don't function subserviently in most cases. Could we be Dukes and Counts here and make it work, most likely, but when you have leaders from other clans, you run into issues when they want to turn left and your value system is to the right. We have been fucked like this before. I would submit, KGB COULD must 1500 to 5000 supporters, if we could gather in the ones who have left and the clans we have been long time allies with, Purple Dragons, CoTP (who will balk at the subservience also I bet) and some others.

Shock, who, anywhere, can get 20k fucking supporters...do they already have any?

I didn't comment to piss on a parade, I pointed out facts. I'm just trying to keep the focus on what is, not what may be should this game reach anywhere near it's potential.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]