I just wanted to stop by and say Hello.

We were in a dungeon, and helping out a group get their gear back, when I noticed it said KGB. A little voice in the back of my head asked, "How remote is the chance that this is the same Knights of Glory and Beer that I used to PvP alongside in 1997, in the city of Trinsic, against 'The Resistance' (I think that was the name of the other guild) and their leader 'Cry for Dawn.'"

I only remember a few things, but they include that there were only 1 or 2 bricks you could teleport to in order to get on the roof at our bank down in the South end of Trinsic, and few people knew of them. I also remember my job was to wield a quarterstaff, find 'Dawn' (who I think was an alt/fencer character... but this is going way back), and pummel him at the outset of every fight in Trinsic, so that his stamina would be too low to run away. : )

Turned out you are the same guild, so I thought I'd stop by and say hello. I'm playing Albion Online now (because it gets me in the UO feels) with some of the crew I played Archeage with. I wouldn't mind trading some old stories and seeing what I've forgotten about UO from 18 years ago.

My name in AO is "ChaplainGrim"

Last edited by Grim; 12/07/15 03:44 PM.

~Grim
-Ordermaster of the Brethren (Albion Online)
-Captain of the Brethren Crew (Archeage)
-1997 Trinsic brawler in service of KGB, against "Cry for Dawn" and his resistance.

"What you decide to do every day, you will be a good man, or not."-Hospitaller