Well...

After much debate with myself since I move around often and from country to country these past handful of years I've decided that I'm just going to game from a laptop and build a desktop again when I know I'm going to stay somewhere longer than a year.

I've read a lot about the current gaming laptops and I was surprised to see that they have come along way.

Looking for a little help in my decision. And I'm sure budget plays a huge factor in a decision along with which titles someone plays. I know it's not as easy to forward proof a gaming laptop but I would like something that will get it done for at least 2 years. The only real graphic intensive title that I do plan on playing in Star Citizen and that is almost 2 years out anyway, but there are modules currently out (I'm curious if anyone out there now has run SC on a laptop. What model are you using and whats the performance like). Other titles I might be playing: LoL, WoW, Guild Wars2 (not the most graphic intensive titles)

I'm also not the sort that needs all of my settings on ULTRA HIGH GOD MODE ANTI ALIASING OVER 9000x. I prefer performance, high setting, and usually turn off any fluff features like shadows, weather etc.

I'm allowing my budget to range from 1k to 2.2k, 15 inch only, no monster 17 inch laptops. I like the portability a 15 brings and it fits in my backpack.

I have seen that MSI has some pretty nice laptops right at 1k. They are using a 960m, which looks like the low end of the current mobile gaming gpus using the latest cpu that just came out (from what I can tell and have seen on Youtube these laptops run LoL, WoW, etc with no difficulties). At a higher end I've seen that Aorus has a SLI 965m which by benchmarks rates higher than a 980m. However that laptop doesn't have the latest cpu. I read an article that mentioned gaming not to base your decision on the latest cpu bump as it provides very little performance gain.

Does anyone game from a laptop now? How do you like it? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thank you