All I ask is that before any judgment is made, weather it be positive or negative, is that everyone would read what I have to say and then comment on what you think about it. I don’t want this post to turn into a flame war or an argument between beliefs, because that would just divide us as a guild. I am also not totally sure weather this topic has come up before in the past before I joined KGB, so bear with me.

I was wondering what everyone would think about integrating a type of chaplain corps into KGB. We are organized as a military unit, and I think that if done right, we could successfully integrate this division to expand the ranks of KGB, like many real life military units do today, and have in the past.

Over the past 3 months I have spent in Kuwait, I feel that I have learned very much about what I believe and have grown in my walk with God. I also see now that discussing these things should not be something to fear, but that it should be brought up because it is an important subject and a dying topic in America today. I feel that it would be great to have a place to discuss these things with the friends I have made in KGB, because trying to discuss these topics online with random people and no moderation of any type is very difficult. Also, most of the people I am around every day rarely want to have an in depth discussion about their beliefs. I would like this to be a place where people can freely choose to discuss, debate, and compare real world beliefs and thoughts. I feel that while many of us may disagree with others opinions and beliefs, we can still talk about it maturely and that these differences will not divide us, and may even draw us together.

All I would be asking for is possibly a title or position be added to the ranks of KGB (by vote) and a forum dedicated to this topic. I would be representing what I believe and not every belief or religion out there. I also think that anyone who would want to become a chaplain to represent their beliefs would be free to do so. I would definitely post some stickies about what I believe in, as well as some different religious and scientific topics that i feel i am knowledgable enough to discus. Anyone else could post anything they feel like discussing. I would reply and post as often as I could, even though I might not be able to be the forum troll king at the moment, being deployed and all. This forum will not be a place where you will get one sided arguments shoved down your throat. I enjoy hearing about what others believe, and also asking questions about it. I also don’t think that the rank needs to be role-played out in any games we play, or that the chaplain rank should boost or raise your seniority above other ranks. I would like to be someone that people can go for questions they have or for anything else they want to talk about, just like a chaplains role in the real world.

I would still like to discuss more about what this rank would mean and how would be attained or awarded.

I do think that this is an important issue today and maybe we could put some thought into it, and eventually put it to an official vote. Tell me what you think of this idea.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]