Such a long time, I started up in a game called UO.. Many decades ago! I wasn't with KGB then, but I was playing on the same Pacific server they did. I saw what kind of guild they were and I wanted to be a part of it. However by the time I was worthy KGB moved on. I picked up a game called Shadowbane and found KGB playing it. My first move JOIN KGB! I remember the battles in SB, COS on our door, our tree destroyed.. Then the resistance that followed. We took back what was ours destroyed COS. We moved onto WoW.. Course it didnt last. I tried but like most KGB'rs we wanted loot! However I do recall many pvp fights against CxC, our arch nemesis's. Through my years with KGB ive met so many awesome players. Syev, Dunlop, Derid, Valentien, Seaelf, Binbs, Holrom, Romeo, Garcia, Owain, Heidi, to name a few. Also remember crafting that first set of armor for you Sinij in WoW lol. Im always checking in on KGB, waiting for that next great escape to be a part of. I bet im not the only one. Hopefully it will come soon and when it does I will be there.

Long live KGB!

Last edited by Rhavin; 01/30/15 05:50 PM.