I have sold every lot TasCo owned that was not in any guild territory. That leaves the two assets that can be transferred to someone in the Clan. I have asked the Officer Cadre already, and due to the way in which Land Taxation works it is not feasible to offer the transition at the Officer level.

As of December 20, 2014 my subscription will expire. I want to transfer my 24x24 House in White Arden (that has expandable space) and my 16x16 Large Farm in Sandeep to someone who is going to continue to subscribe and will adhere to some simple guidelines.

Here is what I am offering:

1) I will pay for the sales deed or transition the land as is safe and secure

2) Land transition will be free of charge (any gold that has to change hands will be fully refunded).

Here is what you will follow:

1) Will offer the property In-Clan to enable continued Clan land control.

2) Will not sell property out of Clan unless there is agreement by the Officers.

3) If the land is sold for gold and I am still active, half the gold sales proceeds will be sent to me and you can keep half the value for your stewardship and tax's paid on the property.

Let me know before the weekend of the 20th or I will just outright sell them out of Clan and pocket the gold.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!