So On Sept. 15 I got my account hacked, I was able to log in on the 16th and found another toon on a different server and all my gold and marketplace coins gone. I emailed Trion customer service and told them what was going on and told them that I had changed my password and everything was fine just wanted to let them know what was going on. I was able to play with no issues tell the 22nd when I logged in my account had been banned. And this is when the dog and pony show started with Trion. They emailed me back On Sept. 30 and told me the steps I needed to do to get my account unbanned, and one of them was a link to change my password and changed my email address for login, if they did not hear back from me within 72 hours they figure the problem is solved. I emailed them back and said I cannot do anything because the link they gave me was a login link to access your account and I cannot do anything because my account is still on ban status. On Oct. 2 got another email from them showing all the emails I left them and saying since they have not heard from me with 72 hours the issue is now solved and closed my ticket. I tried to log back into my account and still on ban status. So now I have to open another ticket and start all over again. I am about to say screw it and chalk it up as a 150.00 loss and move on, and will never spend another dime on a Trion game.

Through everything they still have not told me why my account was but on ban status.

Last edited by whoflungpoo; 10/05/14 10:30 PM.

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM "If you seek peace prepare for war"