Originally Posted By: Sini
Originally Posted By: Helemoto
Here we go again, keep changing what I say to suit your argument.

No, I was demonstrating structural flaws of your argument in a way that should make them obvious.

I could have simply called your argument an "appeal to possibility", but I doubt you would have bothered to look up what it means.

Quote:
And the hospital comment......have you been in a hospital lately???? Half the staff are over weight. Kinda hard for them to preach diet when they look like the patients.

Hasty generalization, followed by denying the antecedent.

Quote:
The fact that you say if you eat McD you will become diabetic also proves you are ignorant.

I am not saying that "if you eat [once] at McD you will become diabetic", just like I would not be saying that "if you smoke one cigaret you will get lung cancer".

My argument would be structured following way: If you regularly eat at McD you are more likely to be obese, as one example of poor dietary choice correlates with a pattern of poor dietary choices. Obese people are more likely to develop diabetes. Therefore, diabetes and McD patronage correlate.

Do you know why our society worships tall, fit people?

You are a self centered egotistic elitist progressive which makes pretty much anything you say wrong.
You change what people say to suit your arguments.
I am pretty sure you have no education and only cut and
paste anything you think sounds intelligent.

Only elitist progressives would compare cigarettes to food.

Once again a horrible attempt of an argument.