I have been playing in odd hours being in afghanistan ... but have been playing, in every game theae days you will have your initial push or core people... then it will diminish, as a leader myself of soldiers i feel i can relate or give input on this subject. For an organization to continue to develop it requires the leaders to motivate people to accomplish things ... for kgb it would have to be more along the lines of .. what is it that people desire and how can the leadership push people. Also ranks will diminish.. but there are/ have been a lot of new players in the game.. everyday i see new people asking for help and guidance.. and everyday i have assisted the best way i could.. what does this mean to us? As a guild there are people out thwre to fill the ranks .. people that need upper echelon help to give guidance or help out with farming... if your a leader in kgb then imho you should be a DFUW community leader as well... you will find the peiple we need and dedicated players looking for a home.. all in all.. it takes people stepping up and doing leadership/mentoring people.. guiding new players and refilling the ranks.. at the same time finding out how we can motivate veterans to stay or to log on.
Practice raids
City demoliahing
Guild pve runs
KGB paladins rape session against high end guilds... this one is more motivating than most for the vets i believe... give those vets and good pvpers a mission.. find the best and fuck them up

Just my opinion