Thoughts on the siege:

Hindsight and all. I have no issues, except the one, on how the fights were called, just want to put my thoughts down on how we can improve.

Holding the ground above the stones was fun. Overall I thought we fought well. Our one mistake that cost us the top is that We should have moved all of our forces to the west side when they started their major push. I would guess by the time we knew Blood was not holding, it was to late. We knew they had all of their forces pushing there and our best place to stop them was at the edge. By the time our group was called to go over we were already pushed all the way back to the crevice and there was very little room to maneuver. The fight was lost.

The second part of the siege was a cluster. We should have been able to hold them at the Keep/Bindstone. We had two commanders calling opposite orders and we got split, one to hold the bindstone and one to take a boat. They came in from the land bridge down the middle of us and we never recovered. Then there was crashes and people getting upset and a shitty ending to an otherwise good fight. This reminded me of our pushes on the siege stones.

We need to keep together and whoever is leading needs to lead, not get engaged in the middle of the fight. Orders stop coming and things go to shit. Nothing kills morale faster than getting killed without getting in a real fight.

Only other item is we need less chatter in the channel. If you want to bitch, do it in /Clan. Nobody needs to know about your shitty connection, hacking, that you are getting ganked over and over or that you lost gear.

Just a comment on numbers. I think the fights were fairly even, maybe around a group in their favor. Them hiring (or whatever) Lost minions and CO at the end definitely tipped it in their favor since LoD was not working with us and were just playing friendly scroachers.

I would like to hear from others what they thought, I think it is a good exercise to help us improve. The sieges are going to keep coming.