A story about Saturday night...

lately Croisened and I have taken to running maps in a team of two. The thought is as a skirm he can get away if we are attacked as long as attack back and delay the guys attacking us. This has worked many times from groups of 5 to 10 easily, they are more than willing to focus on my mage while he sprints and mounts away...

Last night we were on Niff and working to do a medium map. We had run from the Chaos city to the NW most part of the map and were zeroing in on our maps location. Croisened spotted a mount in the water and shouted out the warning in TeamSpeak. He backed up and started running. I took my time to see what the guy coming was, and he was a 37k skirm (I am 43 elementalist) he charged me choosing to stay on his mount and fight me from the back of the mount. I shot a couple of spells into him and turned on attunement to air, giving him back a good portion of his damage, then I cast static field and popped my Large Health pot and ran around him in circles letting static field do its work and making myself a more difficult target. Finally he butted me with is animal and I died... I was not disappointed, I knew this was my role so that the map would get safely away and I told Croisened that I had died. Then suddenly I noticed something else... My opponent had died as well!!! We were lying next to each other on the ground and his mount was standing there un mounted. I called for Croisened to come back as quickly as he could and gank the enemy. He got back and ganked the guy and rezed me.

My point is, that I did better in this PVP than I have done yet with my elementalist because of the PVP fights on Thursday nights!

Thank you!