fri i played for a good bit at server up i ran oput to explore and find chests for fun.
this took me to one of the storm towers in center of map they look like big white clouds on the map and when you ascend them to the top theres a huge swirling vortex of clouds above and its storming.
at server up you will find the celestial prime here
a huge angelic boss mob
i ran into krins fury and his alt up there and he showed me how to get the mob to fight the menhirs there and unless you have a army of people this is the way to kill this mob atm
it took the menhirs probly an hour to kill it lol
this mob dropped 2 neth ingots selentine wood and the menhirs drop similar rares like veliron cloth and selentine leather all which i put in the c lan mats bag to be looked at by anyone who wants use em if you can.
the celestial prime also skins for a unique celestial essence i thinik it was called i have it but dunno what to use it for.
after hanging out with krins for so long when he mentioned he had to go siege i said hey im just 1 guy but if you want a hand i will come help siege.

i ended up in the gentlemen mumble.
my opinion of these guys is p[retty good atm
it felt like a kgb atmosphere people where very polite and cordial and we all had a good time in the end
i could see them as possible allies in the future.

i learned that to siege you pay gold price tag which is listed in the clan window when you siege its 20k to siege someone plus the 1k dominion for a hamlet or the 5k dominion for a city.
you can lay siege from anywhere on the map but after you do you have 1 hour to place your siege stones.
up to 2 small stones for a hamlet and up to 2 large siege stones for a city.
the small blue battlespikes do roughly 15 damage per throw while the samage output from the boat called a launch which has 1 cannon is roughly 50
we took down covert ops clan stone in about 8 mins there was no resistance on their part it was a gimme but i think to be quite honest i learned every single thing i needed to about siege mechanics in dfuw from hanging out with them and helping out

edit
i never saw anyone from the gentlemen i was in their mumble server the people i played with where from united legions lead by that dude/ebola not to be confused with united legion
and the other group was death wish lead by krins fury