Originally Posted By: sini
Kaotic, you have yet to state exactly what your point is. I have asked you multiple times in this thread.

The article talked about video games, home schooling and anti-psychotic prescriptions. Out of that list, which one do you blame?

Ahh OK, it's clear now. You simply don't understand English.

Quote:
Since last month’s horrifying and heartbreaking school massacre in Newtown, Conn., politicians and the press have, as everyone knows, been totally obsessed with firearms.

Indeed, President Obama has vowed to impose strong new gun-control measures on the nation – very soon, with or without Congress.
Ads by Google

Free Online RadioListen to Free Streaming Internet Radio Now with the Radio Toolbar www.RadioRage.com
How I Removed Bad Credit1 simple trick & my credit score jumped 217 pts. Banks hate this! www.thecreditsolutionprogram.com

Other possible factors – from violent video games to the “failure of our mental-health system” to the unintended consequences of making schools “gun-free zones” – have taken a back seat to guns. Within hours of the gruesome mega-crime, the media had provided extensive, round-the-clock coverage of precisely which firearms, manufacturers and calibers the perpetrator had used, how he had obtained them from his mother, where they were originally purchased, and so on.

But where, I’d like to ask my colleagues in the media, is the reporting about the psychiatric medications the perpetrator – who had been under treatment for mental-health problems – may have been taking?
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/the-giant-gaping-hole-in-sandy-hook-reporting/#Vk1UsKT4p0B5PgkO.99

The person writing the article was citing Media as to saying it was video games, ect. ect. But if you pay attention the article writer goes to say under the highlighted in the quote above.