Warrior str requirement for plate is 70 str. Each of 4 boosters at 10 str. Starting races with 20 str can add 4 boosters for 60 str. You only need to grind 10 str hitting mobs to be wearing plate.

In the time it takes a war to grind 10 str I "might" be able to grind 1 int maybe more like .15 int. I have spent a lot of time, hours and hours ask anyone, grinding fireball/lightning in the same dungeon you grind str as a war and my int is still very low.

There is no way the current balance of classes allows a mage to compete with a war in plate. My fireball is still lower than 2h great sword etc etc etc. I could give you a list of reasons to continue to illustrate the balance issues with warriors.

But this could be fixed in a single patch so we will have to wait and see what happens. For now I continue to suggest that KGB get 10 str and 4 str boosters to get new char warriors wearing plate on beta wipes and launch until the mechanics and balance are adjusted.

I will build my elementalist as time allows and eventually be playing that class once it's up to speed and can be balance with other classes.