I have been working with High Chancellor Morlander and I wanted to go over some items with all of you.

CLOSED FEDERAL FACTION
Due to the political nature of DFO, the open faction and faction state models do not apply. Spying and infiltration are always a risk, therefore per the KGB Articles of Confederation Section 2, Clause 2, and Section 3, the following rules will apply:

Originally Posted By: General Order 2 Official CLOSED Faction

In game worlds / servers classified as an OFFICIAL FACTION, you are exclusively a Citizen of the KGB. You must put the goals of the KGB ahead of your own, and put your loyalty to KGB above all else. As a KGB citizen, you must not be a member of any other organization. You will be asked to terminate your citizenship in KGB if you are not willing to comply with the order

FEDERAL SUPPORT
CRAFTING
The KGB Federal Government will provide additional shared accounts as guild crafters. This means you can all focus on your characters, and we will as a group develop the BEST and highest skilled crafters. This buys us clout with our alliances.
TOOLING
I want to work with Mithus to develop the same tools we ran in DFO 1.0 if he is planning on staying with KGB in the new game. Mithus I love you and we need you.

STRATEGY
We are not City building this time around. We are character building. We will work with our alliance and find a place to live. Once we have a formidable force that has developed characters, we may then take Andruk, our ancestral home :-) (Just kidding or maybe not depending on what happens).
We are going to stick with pour friends OTG and their alliance and try to rebuild the organization. I hope you will all join us.

We will be discussing all of this in our pre-launch meeting tomorrow night.

Questions? Comments? Post here!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter