Those of you who know your KGB history (read the archives if you dont) have heard of the PGC. At the time it was called the Pacific Guilds Coalition. Three powerful Guilds on UO's Pacific shard formed a coalition that was lead by the leaders of each guild.

The reason why I bring this up is the thought of our presence in some of the upcoming games we all long for. As you can imagine, size will matter and KGB in its current state cannot be prepared to grow quick enough to compete. Many of you remember the success of the coalition called COS or Covenant of Swords in Shadowbane. This coalition consisted of many small groups with common goals, working together to achieve them.

What I am proposing is a new organization called the United Guilds Coalition or UGC. This would consist of member guilds with the leadership of each guild serving on a coalition council. Decisions would be made by majority vote. We would have a guild membership process much like our own.

I would build another website much like KGB's to accomodate this oraganization. It would have its own news and message boards.

It is my hope that we can then invite our former allies and friends to this coalition and have a nice head start when a game Darkfall is released.

As I write the New Constitution I think this may be a time to get prepared so we have a good chance at once again being a top competitor in some of the new worlds on the horizon.

Please share you opinions and ideas on this subject.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter