SO YOU WANNA BE A KGB KNIGHT?

Originally Posted By: sinij
People might ask: “Why should I bother going through a lengthy application process when I am already playing with KGB?” After all, you don’t need to go through the process if you only interested in playing GW2 with us. Well, there are multiple good reasons, let me briefly touch on major ones.

First, KGB is more than a GW2 clan - we are a community of gamers that play all kinds of games together. Guild Wars 2 is new and exciting, but in KGB history it is just one chapter, with many already written and many more to come. Many of us have played together since the dawn of MMOs, starting with Ultima Online. We still will be playing together when the flying cars arrive. By joining KGB you are reserving your access to all future KGB chapters.

Second, joining KGB will open up many ways and opportunities for you to get involved in both leadership and political activities. If you want to have a say in what future holds for KGB you need to be a full KGB member to have your voice heard. We take KGB membership seriously - anything above the rank-and-file is off-limits to non-members.

As to myself - I have played with KGB since Ultima Online, joined sometimes in the late 90s. One of my cherished memories is the fall of first KGB city - Sanctuary, back when we played Shadowbane on Treachery server. We have put a lot of hard work into building our city, then fought really hard against an unprovoked attack and had it all taken away from us by a foe in a position of power. What looked like an irrecoverable defeat set in motion events that culminated in KGB leading an alliance of guilds that brought down an empire that put a yoke on Treachery. I have seen Sanctuary burn, and I have seen our enemies crushed and their empire crumbling. This is what it means to be KGB, and this is why you should apply.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter