The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Longshanks Which support ship? - 11/25/17 06:19 AM
Well, with this anniversary deal in progress, 3.0 around the corner, and the fact I have some $$$ burning a hole in my pocket ... I need some input on which support ship I should add to the KGB fleet.

Crucible - repairs
Endeavor - as a Hope variant, if it becomes available
Starfarer - refueling, if it is available

Or, something else.

Thoughts?
Posted By: Taxman Re: Which support ship? - 11/25/17 07:18 AM
Hmm yes - indeed all three are going to be very important support ships. I don't know of anyone with a Crucible as of yet - but not everyone has posted what they have (on that website or here). I do have a Hope and Starfarer, but all three are going to be important and money-makers for you.

So what would YOU prefer to do more yourself? We could literally park all three together and make some bank on people needing services! [yes]

Here is a link to the KGB ship roster (only a few folks have contributed to it though)

http://bit.ly/2hPItKn
Posted By: Longshanks Re: Which support ship? - 11/26/17 01:29 AM
I couldn't get the registration to come up on the site. It seems to go back to the root url & nothing displays.
Posted By: Taxman Re: Which support ship? - 12/01/17 07:24 AM
It remember it being a bit twitchy to get an account and logged in to "add" ships to your roster. When I posted the link a few days ago it was a bit wiggly, maybe the author posted some fixes or something, seems better today.

For editing your hangar: https://sc-hangar.net/user/hangar.php

They mentioned something about having Spectrum doing something "like" this - but it isn't in there yet. It will be really nice to have a site that just DOES the population based on what you have vs what you report manually. ^_^
Posted By: Zhou Re: Which support ship? - 12/01/17 04:32 PM
At some point they claim to being adding this feature to the guild management.
Posted By: Hobbitlauncher Re: Which support ship? - 12/29/17 12:03 AM
I'm paranoid and don't feel like making my fleet too public, which is sort of hypocritical given that I have it listed here and on my sig for the SC forums...

But I have the following:

Endeavour (Hope Class)
Carrack
Terrapin
Freelancer MIS
Hawk
Nox KUE

I'd kill to get hold of that new beast with all the turrets but I can't throw any more money at the game right now
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Which support ship? - 01/10/18 11:20 PM
First rule about third and fourth accounts is we don't speak about said accounts and assets.

The single most important reason for alternate account(s) mini-fleet(s) is the POI system.

That being said, I have ships that go Pew-Pew and Vroom Vroom.

I will be space trucking on my prime KGB account (Primo Vato).
© The KGB Oracle